Welcome y'all to my very first blog post! For those of you who do not already know me, my name is Kathleen! I am a Colorado native living on a cattle ranch in Central Texas! When I am not working with cows, I am pursing the maker lifestyle through my knitting & crochet shop, Country Pine Designs.
-Ten Facts About Me-
1. I am a sinner saved by grace and am pursuing Jesus every day!
2. I am married to my best friend, going on 3 years now!
3. I am a natural blonde. Really I am!
4. My first car was an old pick-up. I still own it, and it is running like a champ!
5. If it could rain/snow everyday, I don't know if I would get tired of it!
6. Chocolate is my weakness!
7. Piano music warms my soul.
8. I have three dogs: a bloodhound, chocolate-lab, & catahoula
9. I am very shy, but once I get to know someone, I can be very outgoing and silly.
10. I love cows! I live on a cattle ranch, so it is perfect!
I hope that helps you get to know me better! If you have any questions, please comment below!
Have a blessed day